Evolution of Anna Kendrick’s voice.
So I decided to make this, since I love her voice and she is just very talented.
Following songs in order:
1. I Love Paris (Musical: High Society, 1998)
2. Life Upon A Wicked Stage (My Broadway Leading Ladies, 1998)
3. Ladies Who Lunch (Movie: CAMP, 2003)
4. For Good ft. Kristin Chenoweth (Trevor Live Concert, 2012)
5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Christmas In Washington, 2013)
Program used: Garageband 6.0.5
Please give me credit, twitter user: @DaniellaDelfin
i put the sad in quesadilla
do action movies know they can have more than one female character
Someone should make an action movie with all girls except for one guy and have no explanation or mention of it in the movie and then pay all of the actors to act surprised like they’d never noticed when they get the inevitable storm of questions.
This one male must have a shower scene, be saved by the protagonist at least once, and fall in love with a lead female.
when i was little i actually questioned why girls were supposed to cross their legs and when i was told “because boys will look up your skirt” i said “then tell boys not to look up our skirts” and my grandma got really angry with me but my uncle thought i was great and gave me a high five
really though HOW did this get popular didnt even notice it